Nutrition is a powerful tool to support pet oral health. VF Bio-Dent contains calcium, phosphorus, and manganese for support of the bony structures and connective tissue in the body, including the mouth. The formula also contains complex food-based ingredients that provide support for endocrine and immune system health.
- Contains many of the building blocks needed to support and maintain oral health
- Provides systemic support that can help ensure an overall healthy mouth, especially in an orally challenged animal
- Provides building blocks for young animals that are experiencing tooth and bone growth and development*
Indications for Use
- Support for normal growth and development of bone and the oral cavity
- Support for the health of oral tissues
- Support for the oral cavity, particularly in times of stress
INGREDIENTSBovine bone, defatted wheat (germ), calcium lactate, carrot (root), veal bone, bovine adrenal, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, manganese glycerophosphate, sweet potato, licorice (root), and rice (bran).
OTHER INGREDIENTSHoney, cellulose, calcium stearate, and arabic gum as tableting aids.
MineralsCalcium 20 mg / tablet Phosphorus 10 mg / tablet Manganese 1.4 mg / tablet
|All cats, dogs<20 lbs.||1 tablet 2x/day|
|Dogs 20-50 lbs.||2 tablets 2x/day|
|Dogs>51 lbs.||3 tablets 2x/day|