Hemp oil may support the resolution phase of the inflammatory process by providing PUFAs which are known to be precursors to endocannabinoids. Additionally, Brassica (TruBroc®) is an important phytonutrient providing antioxidant support by activating the Nrf2/ARE pathways. This specialized SP Hemp Oil ComplexTM provides 3-in-1 benefit, leveraging the science of CB receptors by supporting the endocannabinoid system, inflammation response resolution pathways, and endogenous anti-oxidant pathways and may help in to support the body’s homeostasis.
● Support for the endocannabinoid system
● Non genetically engineered hemp
● Support for the body’s natural inflammatory response function
● Ingredients that provide antioxidant activity
● Combination of natural omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, DPA and EPA
● Calamari oil certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea®
- Calamari Oil
- Source of Omega 3: DHA and EPA
- Certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea
- Hemp Oil (from stalk and seed)
- Source of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Sourced from international source so legal dietary supplement in all 50 states
- Use CO2 extraction
- TrueBroc and broccoli (aerial parts)
- Rich in glucosinolates which help form sulforphane, a powerful antioxidant that activates the Nrf2 pathway and triggers antioxidant activity to combat oxidative stress in the body
Hemp Oil Complex™ contains natural, plant-based compounds called Phytocannabinoids that support the ECS, the body’s primary regulatory system. Evidence shows that the ECS regulates various cellular, intestinal, immune response and stress response functions to support physiological homeostasis in the body. This ranges from simple functions, like eating, sleeping and relaxing, to complex functions, such as neuroplasticity, metabolism and inflammatory processes. A well-balanced ECS encourages favorable conditions in body systems, impacting the body’s ability to manage metabolic stress and support overall health and well-being.
Why Consume Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
A large percentage of the U.S. adult population falls below the recommendations for omega-3 fatty acid consumption, including ALA, EPA and DHA, which are required for normal systemic body functions and must be obtained from dietary sources. Omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids are precursors of specialized lipid mediators (eicosanoids), which play an important role in the regulation of inflammation and the immune response. A balanced combination of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids favors healthy inflammation processes and supports the resolution phase of the inflammation processes by regulating various systemic functions in the body, including cardiovascular, pulmonary, immune and endocrine systems.
How Does TrueBroc® Help Support Healthy Inflammatory Response Benefits?
Cruciferous vegetables, like broccoli, are rich in sulfur-containing compounds called glucosinolates. Glucoraphanin, the type of glucosinolate in broccoli, helps to form sulforaphane, a biologically active isothiocyanate. The biological actions of glucosinolate-derived isothiocyanates with active myrosinase enhance the bioavailability of isothiocyanates thereby supporting cellular antioxidant capacity. Studies have shown that many isothiocyanates found in plants such as broccoli, particularly sulforaphane, increased expression of antioxidant enzymes via the activation of nuclear factor-2 (Nrf-2) dependent pathway
Recommended dose schedule: 1 soft gel is 560 mg
1 softgel every other day
1 softgel per day
2 softgels per day
3 softgels per day