The heart is at the center of the cardiovascular system, which is a complex, coordinated group of organs and tissues. Nutritional support to the cardiovascular system also includes the organs that support the heart such as the liver, kidneys, and digestive system.
Feline Cardiac Support:
- Provides nutrients that support optimal cardiac function
- Supports normal function of muscle-cells*
Indications for Use:
- General cardiac support
- Patients with increased cardiac demand or conditions that increase cardiac workload
How to Administer
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.