Ferrofood contains iron to support the body's need for this mineral.* Anemia resulting from iron deficiency is considered one of the top 10 contributors to the global burden of disease.
- Maintains healthy blood
- Helps with Iron-deficiency anemia
- Promotes and supports normal blood production
- Supports cellular integrity
- Provides iron, which is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin and helps deliver oxygen to red blood cells
- Supports enzyme actions in the body
- Contains vitamin C to help with iron absorption
- High in antioxidant vitamin C*
- Large dog: (> 51 lbs): 4 capsules per day
- Medium dog: (21-50 lbs): 3 capsules per day
- Small dog: ( <20 lbs ): 2 capsules per day
- Cat: 1 capsule per day
- Supplements are best being split between 2 meal and given with food
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings per Container: 40 or 150 Amount per Serving %Daily Value Calories 2 Vitamin C 30 mg 50% Vitamin B12 1.7 mcg 30% Iron 10 mg 60% Proprietary Blend: 234 mg Bovine liver†, bovine bone†, defatted wheat (germ)†, carbamide†, bovine spleen PMG™ extract†, veal bone†, bovine adrenal†, porcine duodenum†, carrot (root)†, choline bitartrate†, bovine spleen†, ovine spleen†, oat flour†, citric acid†, porcine stomach parenchyma†, dried alfalfa (whole plant) juice†, mushroom†, Tillandsia usneoides†, rice (bran)†, licorice (root)†, para-aminobenzoate†, magnesium citrate, flaxseed oil extract†, bovine liver fat extract†.