- Contains 15 mg phytocannabinoids
- Supports the endocannabinoid system*
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function*
- Ingredients that provide antioxidant activity*
- Non-genetically engineered hemp
- Combination of natural omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA
- Calamari oil certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea®
Hemp Oil Complex is a combination of well-balanced polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs, omega-3 oil) delivering essential fatty acids needed for the formation of specialized lipid mediators for a healthy immune response. Hemp oil and omega-3 oil may support the resolution phase of the inflammatory process by providing PUFAs which are known to be precursors to endocannabinoids. Additionally, Brassica (TrueBroc®) is an important phytonutrient providing antioxidant support by activating the Nrf2/ARE pathways.
Why support the endocannabinoid system? The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is gaining attention in the public eye for its role in contributing to an individual’s overall health and well-being by supporting the body’s physiological homeostasis. The ECS regulates nearly every metabolic process in the body system. A well-balanced ECS encourages favorable conditions in the body system, impacting the body’s ability to manage metabolic stress1 and may support overall health and well-being.2
Supporting Systemic Balance Through Nutrition
Physiological manifestations like stress, and poor diet may negatively impact other systems in the body via specific cellular processes. Nutrition plays an important role in preserving various systemic and metabolic functions by supplying the appropriate dietary needs to the body system. The nutrient signaling pathways are coupled to cellular processes, and the cross-talk between the two is critical in maintaining a well-balanced systemic function of the body. The systemic imbalance may occur under circumstances such as stress, and fatigue, which may trigger inflammatory responses in the body3 and inflammation may cause unwanted health conditions. It has been shown that various dietary components may support key resolution pathways to inflammation, energy balance and metabolism via the ECS.4,5,6,7,8 Nutrients that may support healthy inflammatory response include omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants, from a whole food matrix in the form of phytonutrients.2,9
Hemp Oil Complex includes calamari oil, dimagnesium malate, hemp oil (stalk and seed), TrueBroc®, and broccoli.
2. Pacher, P., S. BÁTkai, and G. Kunos. Pharmacological reviews, 2006. 58(3): p. 389-462.
3. Bosma-den Boer, M.M., M.-L. van Wetten, and L. Pruimboom. Nutrition & Metabolism, 2012. 9: p. 32-32.
4. Giugliano, D., A. Ceriello, and K. Esposito. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2006. 48(4): p. 677-85.
5. Gatta-Cherifi, B. and D. Cota. Int J Obes (Lond), 2016. 40(2): p. 210-9.
6. Fichna, J., et al. PLoS ONE, 2014. 9(10): p. e109115.
7. Horn, H., et al. Pharmaceuticals, 2018. 11(2): p. 55.
8. Acharya, N., et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2017. 114(19): p. 5005.
9. Leiherer, A., A. Mundlein, and H. Drexel. Vascul Pharmacol, 2013. 58(1-2): p. 3-20.
Complementary Educational Tools
- Hemp Oil Complex Flyer
- Hemp Oil Complex FAQs
- Hemp Oil Complex Fact Sheet
- Hemp Oil Complex Patient Brochure
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*
Suggested Use: In dogs consult email@example.com
This hemp derived product should not be consumed while pregnant or breastfeeding. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Calamari oil, hemp oil (stalk and seed), TrueBroc®, and broccoli (aerial parts).
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet,
†Daily Value not established.
TrueBroc® is protected by trademarks and patents of Brassica Protection Products LLC: www.brassica.com/ip