Renafood offers whole food support for healthy renal function.*
- Provides uniquely derived nucleoprotein-mineral extracts that support cellular health
- Supports healthy kidney function
- Supports the urinary tract system
- Supports the management of urinary tract infections, cystitis, feline urinary tract disease
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*
- Large dog (>51 lbs ): 4 tablets daily
- Medium dog ( 21-50 lbs) : 3 tablets daily
- Small dog ( <20 lbs) : 2 tablets per day
- Supplements are best being split between 2 meals and given with food
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings per Container: 180|
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend: 385 mg † Organic dried kidney bean (aerial parts) juice, bovine kidney PMG™ extract, lactose (milk), bovine kidney, oat flour, defatted wheat (germ), enzymatically processed spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides) and beet (root), carrot (root) and organic sweet potato.|
†Daily Value not established.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.