Please note these are small chewable capsules. We recommend popping the capsule with a pin and placing in your pet's food.
Tuna Omega 3 Oil delivers essential omega-3 fatty acids.*
- Natural profile of tuna oil—not concentrated
- Supports normal lipid profiles within normal range
- Supports the body's natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Third-party tested for environmental contaminants
- Supports cognition
- Supports skin and hair health
- Supports emotional balance
- DHA is important for proper fetal eye and brain development.
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*
Does Tuna Omega-3 Oil support a healthy heart?
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) support normal lipid profiles already within a normal range. Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*
Large Dog > 51 lbs: 2-3 chews per day
Medium Dog 21-50 lbs: 1-2 chews per day
Small Dog < 20 pounds: 1/2- 1 chews per day
Cat: 1/2 chews per day
- Supplements are best being split between 2 meals and given with food
|Serving Size: 2 Perles Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount per Serving %DV|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established|